Sunday, September 24, 2006

First time...

<
Well I'm no longer a virgin LOL! I lost my blogging virginity on my husband's blog this week! It was inspiring enough for me to tediously creep my way out on to the edge of blogging and find out how far I dare to go. I am a full time student, with 2 small part time jobs and 2 teenage boys at home. My time is very precious to me, so I have been afraid to start blogging because I am afraid my precious time will be eaten up. However as long as I enjoy it and can start just a little bit at a time. Maybe I will give it a try. That's often how it is when you lose your virginity you know...you decide that wasn't so bad and maybe you will do it again.

If you haven't already, you are welcome to read my first posts on RennyBA's Tarella .

Here is a picture from my trip to the Telemark mountains in Norway. I took a weekend trip with two of my girlfriends last weekend while Renny held down the fort back home with my two boys! They had a boys weekend, don't really think they missed me too much :-)

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

blogging should not be your world. but if you become addicted to it, then it'll be your world. heheeh ;p